Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Albert Strasheim <fu...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/12 21:10:55 UTC

SPECjms2007

Hello all,

I discovered today that SPEC has created a benchmark for JMS:

http://www.spec.org/jms2007/

So far, it doesn't seem as if anyone has published results for this
benchmark.

Any chance ActiveMQ could be the first? The fact that there's cash involved
isn't ideal though...

Cheers,

Albert

Re: SPECjms2007

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 12 Mar 2008, at 20:10, Albert Strasheim wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I discovered today that SPEC has created a benchmark for JMS:
>
> http://www.spec.org/jms2007/
>
> So far, it doesn't seem as if anyone has published results for this
> benchmark.
>
> Any chance ActiveMQ could be the first? The fact that there's cash
> involved isn't ideal though...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Albert

Hi Albert,

Iona are  looking to publish results based on SPECjms2007 in the next
couple of months. These will be based on Iona's  FUSE Message Broker
- http://open.iona.com/products/fuse-message-broker/ -- which is a
production version of ActiveMQ  - but essentially the same.

cheers,

Rob

Rob Davies
'Go further faster with Apache Camel!'