Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ilja <im...@hotmail.com> on 2003/10/06 23:01:57 UTC

Axis: couple of questions

Hi,

I tried generating a wsdl file succesfully with my ant-build script from
an interface. However some things are not quite clear to me:

- Can you also publish your webservices in your own webapp, without
deploying it in the axis webapp?
- Shouldn't more files be generated? eg like these?:

WidgetPriceSoapBindingImpl.java : Java file containing      the default
server implementation of the WidgetPrice web service.

   You will need to modify the *SoapBindingImpl file to add your
   implementation    (see
   ../samples/userguide/example6/WidgetPriceSoapBindingImpl.java    ).
 WidgetPrice.java:  New interface file that contains      the appropriate
 java.rmi.Remote usages.

 WidgetPriceService.java: Java file containing the client      side
 service interface.

 WidgetPriceServiceLocator.java: Java file containing the      client
 side service implementation class.

 WidgetPriceSoapBindingSkeleton.java: Server side skeleton.

 WidgetPriceSoapBindingStub.java: Client side stub

- I now have only a wsdl file and I'm pretty sure that's not enough to
publish my own webservices, more classes are needed right?

Thanks,

Ilja

Re: couple of questions

Posted by Ilja <im...@hotmail.com>.