Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Angelo Immediata <an...@libero.it> on 2006/01/09 18:15:55 UTC

Increasing Cocoon Portal speed

Hi all. I have tried to use the class MapProfileLS.java that has been modified for caching portal layout but i have some problems with method: cloneProfileIfNeeded infact the method clone and copy don't work... i have a NullPointerException when profileType is "layout"; do you know why?
Thanks to all.

Re: Increasing Cocoon Portal speed

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Use the latest portal code in 2.1.  A fix to the Castor mapping file was
checked in which makes using Castor faster than the patch you are trying
to use.