Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by oswall <os...@yahoo.com> on 2009/11/02 21:46:16 UTC

JAVAPOS 1.11 not configured in Ofbiz

I can not install Epson TM-U220D in ofbiz 9.04 release with  JavaPOS.
 Please indicate which JavaPOS version supported to try to download it.
 I installed javapos 1.11 adk and checkhealthtools and works well in Windows XP, but not with ofbiz.

The files in Ofbizhome/specialpurpose/pos/lib are:
epsonupos.jar
jcl.jar
jcl_test.jar
jpos111.jar
jpos1122-controls.jar
looks-2.0.2.jar
pos.jar
uposcommon.jar
xercesImpl.jar
xml-apis.jar

Re: JAVAPOS 1.11 not configured in Ofbiz

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Do we have any moderators handy?  I think we need a ban.

Regards
Scott

Posted by Петр Богданов <bp...@ukr.net>.