Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Peters, John" <Jo...@bcbsfl.com> on 2007/10/18 16:35:19 UTC

Struts TLD Parse Error

Good morning,

Using Struts 1.1 running on WebSphere 6.1.
Any ideas on the error below?
I'm getting this same error for struts-html.tld, struts-nested.tld and
struts-bean.tld.
Thanks in advance for any help.

[10/18/07 10:11:14:917 EDT] 00000010 jsp           E
com.ibm.ws.jsp.taglib.TldParser logParseErrorMessage Failed to parse Tag
Library [/WEB-INF/struts-tiles.tld]: JSPG0235E: The JSP container failed
to load the TagExtraInfo class
[org.apache.struts.taglib.tiles.UseAttributeTei]
[10/18/07 10:11:14:933 EDT] 00000010 jsp           W
com.ibm.ws.jsp.taglib.TagLibraryCache loadWebXmlMap jsp warning failed
to load tld at [/WEB-INF/struts-tiles.tld]
[10/18/07 10:11:14:933 EDT] 00000010 jsp           W
com.ibm.ws.jsp.taglib.TagLibraryCache loadWebXmlMap jsp warning failed
to load tld at [/WEB-INF/struts-tiles.tld]

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.  The information contained in this document may be confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  This document may contain material that is privileged or protected from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, please (1) be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, or copying of this document IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED; and (2) notify sender immediately by telephone and destroy the document. THANK YOU.

RE: Struts TLD Parse Error

Posted by "Peters, John" <Jo...@bcbsfl.com>.
Yes.
Fixed the problem.
I had the jar in the EAR and not in the WEB-INF/lib directory

Re: Struts TLD Parse Error

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.