Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ittay Dror <it...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/23 15:38:48 UTC

async route

Hi,

I have the need to create a route so that the processor that the
consumer holds runs 2 steps and then returns while the rest of the route
continues.

So, if the route is s1, s2, s3, s4, then:
consumer.getProcessor().process(exchange) will return with the result of
s2 while s3 and s4 run (in pipeline) asynchronously.

Thank you for your help

Ittay

Re: async route

Posted by boday <be...@initekconsulting.com>.
see http://camel.apache.org/wire-tap.html

Ittay Dror wrote

> Hi,
>

> I have the need to create a route so that the processor that the
> consumer holds runs 2 steps and then returns while the rest of the route
> continues.
>
> So, if the route is s1, s2, s3, s4, then:
> consumer.getProcessor().process(exchange) will return with the result of
> s2 while s3 and s4 run (in pipeline) asynchronously.
>
> Thank you for your help
>
> Ittay

-----
Ben O'Day