Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2013/04/07 22:13:07 UTC

[DISCUSS] minor version bumps for Pig and Oozie

Guys,

there's a few annoying issues that got fix in minor
versions bumps of Pig and Oozie. Hence I propose
that we modify the BOM slightly with:
    Pig 0.11.0 -> 0.11.1
    Oozie  3.3.1 -> 3.3.2
    Solr 4.2.0 -> 4.2.1

These are all minor updates (bugfixes mostly) that
should not destabilize BOM too much.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: [DISCUSS] minor version bumps for Pig and Oozie

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Sounds like worth doing.

Cos