Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Brown, Berlin [GCG-PFS]" <Be...@Primerica.com> on 2011/09/02 14:41:41 UTC

Event or way to check when a component has visibility change

With the 1.4 release of wicket, is there a way to determine when a
component has changed visibility.  Mainly from false to true visibility.

I can use onBeforeRender or onConfigure to determine when the component
is being rendered.

onAfterRender will get called after it is rendered but the component is
still visible.

Re: Event or way to check when a component has visibility change

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
whats the usecase?

-igor

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.