Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com> on 2007/02/20 01:38:34 UTC

JIRA Web Services

Has anyone been able to connect to our JIRA instance via a Web service?
I'm looking to use Mylar for my development, but am having difficulty
connecting.  Are we still on a separate JIRA install and perhaps it's
configured a bit differently from the main ASF JIRA install?

--
Kevin

RE: JIRA Web Services

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.