Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/02 22:34:17 UTC

Geronimo Documentation

Hi All,
I finished documenting the administration tools and *Administration
Console*, here is the link

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Administration

I will be 100% with the console
(http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Geronimo+Administration+Console)
as soon as I can successfully make a new checkout and validate the
applied patches.

As usual, any volunteers for any section? Administrative tasks (within
Administration) has already a topics wish list (TOC)

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: Geronimo Documentation

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
David Blevins and Jason Van Zyl were working on a dump tool to
convert confluence pages to something that could be integrated into
our maven site.  Maybe their tool world work here.

-dain

Re: Geronimo Documentation

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Geronimo Documentation