Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by dp...@gmail.com on 2018/08/15 17:19:30 UTC

[MTCGA]: new failures in builds [1662343] needs to be handled

Hi Ignite Developer,

I am MTCGA.Bot, and I've detected some issue on TeamCity to be addressed. I hope you can help.

 *    New test failure in master ComputeParityTest.TestCompute https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=8894704366690255803&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails
 Changes may led to failure were done by
	 - eshangareev http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=828247&personal=false
	 - lipkovich.mikhail http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=828246&personal=false

	- If your changes can led to this failure(s), please create issue with label MakeTeamCityGreenAgain and assign it to you.
	-- If you have fix, please set ticket to PA state and write to dev list fix is ready
	-- For case fix will require some time please mute test and set label Muted_Test to issue
	- If you know which change caused failure please contact change author directly
	- If you don't know which change caused failure please send message to dev list to find out
Should you have any questions please contact dpavlov@apache.org or write to dev.list
Best Regards,
MTCGA.Bot
Notification generated at Wed Aug 15 20:19:28 MSK 2018

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [1662343] needs to be handled

Posted by Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Alex!

Thank you for stepping in.

Sure, I'll assist you with TC. I started tests and I'm waiting for
tests results.

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [1662343] needs to be handled

Posted by Aleksei Zaitsev <ig...@alexzaitzev.pro>.
Hi,

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi,