Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by ma...@gmail.com on 2007/02/16 18:53:08 UTC

I can't add project to contimuum

Hi, i'm new in the CI world.
i'm trying to add a Maven 2 project in continuum from the web interface but...
when i try to do this, i get the follow message "The URL you provided
doesn't exist".
The URL that i'm trying to add is
"http://svn.xxx.com/svn/glb_svn_sample_dev/pom.xml"
Please, can anybody tell me if that i'm doing is wrong?
Is this URL complete?

Thanks to all.

Re: I can't add project to contimuum

Posted by "dawn.angelito" <da...@simulalabs.com>.
Hi Martin,

It could be that your URL is incorrect because Continuum couldn't download
it. Have you tried uploading your pom instead?

Dawn

martin.villalobos wrote:

> Hi, i'm new in the CI world.
> i'm trying to add a Maven 2 project in continuum from the web interface
> but...
> when i try to do this, i get the follow message "The URL you provided
> doesn't exist".
> The URL that i'm trying to add is
> "http://svn.xxx.com/svn/glb_svn_sample_dev/pom.xml"
> Please, can anybody tell me if that i'm doing is wrong?
> Is this URL complete?
>
> Thanks to all.

Re: I can't add project to contimuum

Posted by ma...@gmail.com.
Gabriel, thank you for the answer. I tell you.  I did put the URL's
pom in my browser and  i can see it.  Moreover, the continuum and the
browser are  running in the same machine.I'll continue working in this
trouble to get a solution.
Thank you and I'll listen any solution.

Martin.

--
Al fin y al cabo, somos lo que hacemos para
cambiar lo que somos.

                                Eduardo Galeano.

RE: I can't add project to contimuum