Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Amol Khanolkar <am...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/09 16:25:27 UTC

Re: TomeePlus Dropin 1.6.0.2 not working with Tomcat 7.0.54

Tomcat 7.0.54 version is not compatible with tomee-plus-webapp-1.6.0.2.war.
Shortly tomee-plus-webapp-1.7.0.war would be released which would be
compatible. tomee-plus-webapp-1.6.0.2.war can be used with prior version of
Tomcat

Regards
Amol