Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Chris Santerre <cs...@MerchantsOverseas.com> on 2004/10/15 15:55:53 UTC

RE: [RD] incorrect real name (was Re: feeding frenzy for ws.surbl .org!!!)

Is this not at the mercy of how users put your email into their address
book? What if my wife adds me to her address book under "Sexy stud muffin"?
Would that not fail on this rule?

--Chris

RE: [RD] incorrect real name (was Re: feeding frenzy for ws.surbl .org!!!)

Posted by Calvin Dunigan <cd...@newvision.com>.
On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 06:55, Chris Santerre wrote:
> Is this not at the mercy of how users put your email into their address
> book? What if my wife adds me to her address book under "Sexy stud muffin"?
> Would that not fail on this rule?

That would fail on many, many levels.

--
Calvin Dunigan
Network Administrator

Re: [RD] incorrect real name (was Re: feeding frenzy for ws.surbl .org!!!)

Posted by Jim Maul <jm...@elih.org>.
Chris Santerre wrote:

<SNIP On Topic text>

> Is this not at the mercy of how users put your email into their address
> book? What if my wife adds me to her address book under "Sexy stud muffin"?

Well then she'd probably be lying ;)

-Jim