Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <nm...@byteaction.de> on 2006/04/10 12:48:08 UTC

rewrite email for recip

Hi,
is there are mailet for rewrite a mail ? i want to send a notification
to the sender if an virus was found. Or must i create a mailet whitch
extend the AbstractNotify Class and override the getRecipient() ? maybe
just add SpecialAddress.RECIPIENT as recip ?
bye

Retrieving path to install location

Posted by Philip Tomlinson <ph...@pot.co.nz>.
Hi,

What is the way to retrieve the path to the current apps/james working
directory.

Ideally I want to access a file which which I intend to package in the
james.sar file.

Rgds,
Phil

-------------------------
Philip Tomlinson
PJT Consulting
Email: phil@pot.co.nz

Re: rewrite email for recip

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Please do not send autoreplies to senders for virus: many/most virus
*spoof* email addresses. You would end up creating more problems than help.

In fact your autoreply could be considered spam (not commercial, but
automated and unsolecited).

That said: NotifySender

Stefano

Re: rewrite email for recip

Posted by Norman Maurer <nm...@spam-box.de>.
I want not send it to sender i want to send it to recipients.. Send such
notifies to senders whould be a very bad think (like you said)..

I just create a new Mailet baes on PostmasterNotify and overwrite the
getRecipients() method..

thx anyway