Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by cnguyen8 <cn...@hotmail.com> on 2012/03/02 20:50:51 UTC

Re: ldap configuration: trying to populate apacheDs 1.5: problem importing jetspeed schema

Hi Jerome,

I have the same problem.
Can you tell me how you fix this?

jerome.dupont wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Still trying to make work jetspeed 2.2.1 with ldap, I advanced a little
>
> 1/ Jetspeed configuration: OK
> After rereading spring configuration mechanism and
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-1143,  I found how to be sure
> to be in ldap mode.
> No xml file to change, just a change in spring filter is needed:
> - I added spring.filter.key=portal.ldap in
> web/conf/spring-filter-key.properties, not in assembly/overrides.  And
> - I added ldap needed properties in the override.properties.
>
> Now, I've checked with debugger that I'm using the good class, i.e.
> LdapUserPasswordCredentialManager, and that's OK.
>
> So seemly jetspeed is well configured
>
> 2/ Apache DS 157 initialization KO
>
> Now I'm trying to configure apacheds 1.5.7 (I've tried with Apache DS
> 1.0.3, but looking at the exception
> when I tried to use this version, it seems that the new ldap mechanism is
> not compliant with apache ds 1.0.3. Can you confirm?)
>
> Back to ApacheDs 1.5
> I have problem with schemas.
> I got the jetspeed.schema file from jetspeed sources
> (components/jetspeed-security-schema/src/main/schema/jetspeed.schema)
> and converted it to ldif file
> When I import ldif to apacheds I have the following error.
>
> RR_373 Cannot add the ObjectClass m-oid=1.3.6.1.4.1.8100.1.2.4.1,
> ou=objectClasses, cn=jetspeed, ou=schema into the registries, the
> resulting registries would be inconsistent
> The ObjectClass 1.3.6.1.4.1.8100.1.2.4.1 has some AttribteType in MAY
> which is already declared in one of its superior MUST]
>
> I do not understand what is it about, what is the common attribute
> between MAY and MUST?
>
> See attached the jetspeed schema file, the generated ldif file and the log
> file
>
> (See attached file: jetspeed.schema)(See attached file: jetspeed.ldif)(See
> attached file: jetspeed.ldif.log)
>
> Did someone encoutered the same problem? Is it possible to someone to
> publish the ldap schema file in LDIF format in order to verify mine is OK?
> Did I miss something?
>
> Help really needed, Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Jérôme
>

> Exposition  Enluminures en terre d'Islam entre abstraction et figuration
> - jusqu'au 25 septembre 2011 - BnF - Richelieu / Galerie Mansart Avant
> d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.

Re: ldap configuration: trying to populate apacheDs 1.5: problem importing jetspeed schema

Posted by je...@bnf.fr.
I just come back from my weekend , so I can answer just now. It's seems
that you have found a solution.
Anyway, I still answer. If I remember for Apache DS 157 initialization KO,
I just changed ApacheDS version (v1.5.5 for me).

Cordialement,
Jérôme Dupont
Bibliothèque Nationale de France
Département des Systèmes d'Information
Tour T3 - Quai François Mauriac
75706 Paris Cedex 13
téléphone: 33 (0)1 53 79 45 40
e-mail: jerome.dupont@bnf.fr

|----------->
|           |
|           |
|           |
|           |
|           |
|----------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |  Message de : cnguyen8 <cn...@hotmail.com>                                                                                              |
  |                        02/03/2012 20:50                                                                                                    |
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |                                Veuillez répondre à "Jetspeed Users List" <je...@portals.apache.org>                                |
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                        Pour|
  |           jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org                                                                                                 |
  |                                                                                                                                       Copie|
  |                                                                                                                                       Objet|