Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com> on 2004/03/25 01:16:12 UTC

apreq2 status

Folks,

There was a long list of changes recently to
the C API centering around the now defunct apreq_cfg_t.
The changes haven't been fully integrated into
the Perl API, but that shouldn't break anything
other than Apache::Request::config() calls.  All
tests *should* pass.

Over the weekend I'd like to clean up the C API
docs and then focus on the Perl API - we're still
needing a CGI port for Apache::Request before
the next release.  I'd really like to have something
in cvs within a week or two, so we can start the
2.03-dev release process mid-April.  Randy did
post a patch a few months ago, but I haven't had
time to look it over.  I'll try to do that this
weekend as well.

In the meantime, I hope that people that have
recently reported bugs in apreq2 will give
current-cvs a try.  I'd really like to see
us move to stable releases ASAP, but that
can't happen until the major bugs are squashed.

--
Joe Schaefer

Re: apreq2 status

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.
On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Folks,
>
> There was a long list of changes recently to
> the C API centering around the now defunct apreq_cfg_t.
> The changes haven't been fully integrated into
> the Perl API, but that shouldn't break anything
> other than Apache::Request::config() calls.  All
> tests *should* pass.

Just to report - all tests with these changes still pass
on Win32. Nice work!

--
best regards,
randy