Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Guru Stron <gu...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/05 17:10:19 UTC

Contributing to Ignite.NET

Hi,

My name is Sergey, i would like to contribute to Ignite.NET.
Can you please suggest a ticket for me to start. My Jira username is
GuruStron.

Re: Contributing to Ignite.NET

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Excellent, thanks! Please update “Start contributing” section [1] giving a link to .NET getting started guide. Also don’t forget to ask Prachi to do a final review of the site once it’s updated.

[1] https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#contribute <https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#contribute>

—
Denis

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Great, Sergey thanks! I’ve added you to the contributors list on Ignite’s main site.
https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html#people <https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html#people>

Pavel, could you add a number of .NET related tickets to this “Pick a Ticket” section?
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket <https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket>

—

Posted by Guru Stron <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Pavel