Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Gabriele Campi <ga...@medialogic.eu> on 2014/05/28 09:26:54 UTC

different applications inside the same mobile app

Hi,
I'm wondering if it's possible to create and use different applications
inside the same flex mobile app.
In particular, I want to launch a specific application depending on the
device type, one for iPhone and other for iPad.

Thanks

Gabriele

Re: different applications inside the same mobile app

Posted by Gabriele Campi <ga...@medialogic.eu>.
Ok,
in the css I can use flex-max-device-diagonal and flex-min-device-diagonal?!
But in Actionscript? Checking application dimensions is the right
approach (isTablet = height > 960 || width > 960)?

thanks,
Gabriele

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
It because it's marked as [ExcludeClass], so it won't show up in Intellisense.
Type the name directly.

http://nondocs.blogspot.fr/2007/04/metadataexcludeclass.html

Posted by Gabriele Campi <ga...@medialogic.eu>.
I know,

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
It's in mx.utils package

Posted by Gabriele Campi <ga...@medialogic.eu>.
Thanks,

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
Btw, can someone access the wiki from its mobile device ?
I'm using android/chrome and nothing is displaid but an error message say something went wrong.
According to this page [1], it should work.

Frédéric THOMAS

[1] https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Using+Confluence+on+a+Mobile+Device

Posted by Gabriele Campi <ga...@medialogic.eu>.
Hi Om,