Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2007/06/19 16:48:23 UTC

Expansion of the Ode PPMC

FYI,
The ODE PPMC has been expanded with the following dedicated
committers, who all has accepted to serve on the PPMC.

Alan Cabrera
Alex Boisvert
Assaf Arkin
Cory Harper
Guillaume Nodet
Lance Waterman
Matthieu Riou
Paul Brown
Rob Davies

All of the above has accepted the invitation to join the ODE PPMC,
except Maciej Szefler who is currently travelling/offline. I will
check with him again later...

I have updated the STATUS file accordingly. [1]

I presume there is no other resource that is tracking this for
podlings that needs updating.

Cheers
Niclas

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ode.html

Re: Expansion of the Ode PPMC

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Niclas,

It's great that you were able to get this organized and back on track.

There is a file that tracks PPMC membership at committers/board/
incubator-info.txt that should also be updated.

Regards,

Craig

On Jun 19, 2007, at 7:48 AM, Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> FYI,
> The ODE PPMC has been expanded with the following dedicated
> committers, who all has accepted to serve on the PPMC.
>
> Alan Cabrera
> Alex Boisvert
> Assaf Arkin
> Cory Harper
> Guillaume Nodet
> Lance Waterman
> Matthieu Riou
> Paul Brown
> Rob Davies
>

> All of the above has accepted the invitation to join the ODE PPMC,
> except Maciej Szefler who is currently travelling/offline. I will
> check with him again later...
>
> I have updated the STATUS file accordingly. [1]
>
> I presume there is no other resource that is tracking this for
> podlings that needs updating.
>

> Cheers
> Niclas
>

> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ode.html