Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by aa...@wipro.com on 2004/05/28 13:25:17 UTC

Creating links based on a condition in cocoon forms

Hi,

We have a requirement in which we need to have a href tag for a row based on some values using cocoon forms.
In short if based on some condition we need to add a href for a give row. We are using Cocoon2.1.4 and JDK version 1.4.2. Can someone tell us how this can be done? This is a very urgent requirement!

Regards,
Aarti

Re: Creating links based on a condition in cocoon forms

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 28.05.2004 13:25, aarti.swami@wipro.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have a requirement in which we need to have a href tag for a row
> based on some values using cocoon forms. In short if based on some
> condition we need to add a href for a give row. We are using
> Cocoon2.1.4 and JDK version 1.4.2. Can someone tell us how this can
> be done? This is a very urgent requirement!

Add a widget, put it in a template and add a <fi:styling type="link"/>
to it. Now you can explicitely style it in your custom stylesheet with
all data available.

Joerg