Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Stephen Cameron <st...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/27 06:25:48 UTC

menu file problem

Hi,

I have a problem with my menubars.layout.xml file, not all the domain
services appear on the menu.

I have a single package with structure

au.com.scds.chats
au.com.scds.chats.dom
au.com.scds.chats.fixture
au.com.scds.chats.reports

where there is a single Module file
au.com.scds.chats.ChatsModule

All the NatureOfService.VIEW_MENU_ONLY domain services under
au.com.scds.chats.dom  appear on the menu but all those under
au.com.scds.chats.reports don't appear.

If I generate a new menubars file using the Type=Fallback parameter, all
the services in au.com.scds.chats.reports  are  included into the menu, but
again aren't displayed, not even in the unreferencedActions="true" section.

Seems like a bug, or am i missing something? Previously the reports where
in a different module/project and I'm refactoring it all into one.

Cheers

Re: menu file problem

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hmm, ok.

I agree, that doesn't make sense to me, either.
At least the issue is narrowed down to not finding the domain service
classes, rather than a broken menu file layout.

--
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is from Haywood Associates Ltd (Registered Number
3525455) and it and its attachments may be confidential and are intended

Re: menu file problem

Posted by Stephen Cameron <st...@gmail.com>.