Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Greg Silverman <gm...@umn.edu> on 2020/01/29 19:54:25 UTC

Looking for literature

I'm digging around for literature on the relationship between cTAKES and
MiPACQ, and of course found this paper, "The MiPACQ Clinical Question
Answering System," which describes how cTAKES was used wrt to the question
and answering component of MiPACQ.

However, I'm more interested in how cTAKES was used with the deidentified
MiPACQ corpus of pathology and colorectal cancer notes. All I'm able to
find is reference to the MiPACQ Treebank and with that, very little about
use of cTAKES. Any information about this, especially in the literature
would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Greg--

--
Greg M. Silverman
Senior Systems Developer

 ›  evaluate-it.org  ‹

Re: Looking for literature [EXTERNAL]

Posted by Greg Silverman <gm...@umn.edu>.
Perfect! 🍸

Thanks!

[...]

NLP/IE <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__healthinformatics.umn.edu_research_nlpie-2Dgroup&d=DwIFaQ&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=SeLHlpmrGNnJ9mI2WCgf_wwQk9zL4aIrVmfBoSi-j0kfEcrO4yRGmRCJNAr-rCmP&m=63LaXAHZvn5yaZqIrQCc95Rhx7f28rT9VyzFEfyq0dE&s=-rtMCEmZOcmbxEqO4ewSJmiZwkUahVzGVSN9hdxOFJU&e= > Department of Surgery University of Minnesota gms@umn.edu

 ›  evaluate-it.org  ‹