Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by s....@gmx.de on 2012/02/02 16:21:29 UTC

applying MNG-3547 to maven 2.1

Hi

I am forced to use maven 2.1 at work, but I need something like this

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3547

As I never had a look at the sources would it be easy to apply the patch to 2.1? Is the (used) API much different to 2.0.9 ?

Other options are welcome as well (e.g. http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-4639 is planned for maven 3). This one comes even closer to what I need.

Thanks for support, Bastl.

Re: applying MNG-3547 to maven 2.1

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> I am forced to use maven 2.1 at work, but I need something like this

Please tell me you mean 2.2.1. Maven 2.1 should not be used. It has serious
problems.

Please use 2.0.11 or 2.2.1 or even better would be 3.0+...

Wayne