Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alfredo Alessandrini <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/20 14:03:54 UTC

configure the root domain

Hi,

I've installed tomcat at the URL mysite.com/tomcat/

It's working, but when tomcat generates any URL, they're pointing to the
root of the domain mysite.com/ and I can't access at manager-gui and others
applications (e.g. mysite.com/tomcat/manager/ it's redirect to
mysiste.com/manager).

Thanks,

Alfredo

Re: configure the root domain

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
Alfredo Alessandrini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've installed tomcat at the URL mysite.com/tomcat/
>
> It's working, but when tomcat generates any URL, they're pointing to the
> root of the domain mysite.com/ and I can't access at manager-gui and others
> applications (e.g. mysite.com/tomcat/manager/ it's redirect to
> mysiste.com/manager).

Alfredo,
it is really not clear what you are asking, or whether your question has anything to do
with Tomcat (as opposed to DNS e.g.).
Nobody "installs tomcat at the URL mysite.com/tomcat/".  That phrase makes no sense.
And the other ones don't either, unfortunately.
Try again.