Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/14 11:13:14 UTC

Re: Give up the relies on MBeanServer and its related flow, such as register mbean to server, start the server and so on.

Hi Shenglin

Interesting ideas, but a bit too far  reaching :-).
Please, don't try to complete the solution in two weeks time, there's plenty
of time to make things right :-)
Removing the need for MBeanServer is an interesting idea - but it's not what
we want to focus upon for this JIRA.

Please concentrate on understanding how JAX-RS works, make sure you are
comfortable with JAX-RS annotations, URIs, PathParams, HttpVerbs, etc.
Without getting up to speed with JAX-RS you can't have this JIRA done.
Make sure you are comfortable with exposing endpoints as RESTful resources
and next do a simple exercise of exposing MBeans from the existing
MBeanServer and after that we will see what can be optimized, enhanced,
improved

Thanks, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin