Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by "Jim M. McNamara" <3r...@verizon.net> on 2005/04/15 07:43:45 UTC

rivet is available at ipowerweb hosting

Hi-

i just learned that the web host ipowerweb supports rivet.
they told me i could run both php and rivet on my account.  that is cool
since my site already has php code on it.

i searched the mailing list archives and didnt see any mention of  hosts.

i am just passing this info along in case someone in the future finds it useful
when searching the archives.

it is way cool that Rivet ended up at this very popular web host as a feature.

keyword web-host

thanks,
jim

Re: rivet is available at ipowerweb hosting

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.
"Jim M. McNamara" <3r...@verizon.net> writes:

> i just learned that the web host ipowerweb supports rivet.  they
> told me i could run both php and rivet on my account.  that is cool
> since my site already has php code on it.

> i searched the mailing list archives and didnt see any mention of  hosts.

Cool - I added it to this wiki page:

http://mini.net/tcl/1636

--
David N. Welton