Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Jake Dodd <ja...@ontopic.io> on 2014/08/27 18:37:26 UTC

Incorrect download links for Nutch-1.9

Hi all,

I noticed that following the download links for Nutch 1.9 (from http://nutch.apache.org/downloads.html) takes users to a series of pages all with the pattern http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/nutch/1.9/apache-nutch-1.8-*.  The end of the URI has apache-nutch-1.8, rather than apache-nutch-1.9. I haven’t tested any others, but at least the primary mirror for the 1.9 source .zip is broken.

Has anybody caught this yet, and are there plans to fix it?

Cheers

Jake

Re: Incorrect download links for Nutch-1.9

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for reporting this Jake, I'll fix this tomorrow (unless a fellow
committer beats me to it)

Julien

--

Open Source Solutions for Text Engineering

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
http://www.digitalpebble.com
http://twitter.com/digitalpebble