Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Seshadri, Balaji" <Ba...@dish.com> on 2014/08/11 20:11:06 UTC

Kafka Consumer not consuming in webMethods.

Hi Jun/Neha/Team,

We are trying to consume from Kafka using webMethods as our consumer. When we start  the consumer, fetcher and leader threads  went into WAITING state and not consuming anything, when I run the same consumer in my eclipse it works fine.

We are running Kafka-0.8-beta now. I suspect it could be either bug KAFKA-618 or KAFKA-914.

Please find thread dumps attached for your review and let us know how can we fix it.

Thanks,

Balaji

RE: Kafka Consumer not consuming in webMethods.

Posted by "Seshadri, Balaji" <Ba...@dish.com>.
We will work on upgrade.

Thanks,

Balaji