Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Sekhar Nadella <sh...@mastercard.com> on 2001/09/06 16:38:28 UTC

Please help...WSDL newbie

Hi,

I'm new to WSDL. Can anybody tell me how to define types in WSDL? my
services take input a parameter of "org.w3c.dom.Element" type and gives
back same type as input.
helps/suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Sekhar Nadella

Re: Please help...WSDL newbie

Posted by Otto Villarin <ot...@softel.cu>.
If you are using a java client you can just pass and return Element as
APACHE-SOAP examples do it by using literal xml encoding.
For more see addressbook sample
good luck
Otto

Re: Please help...WSDL newbie

Posted by Radovan Janecek <ja...@idoox.com>.
Try WASP WSDL generators. They will show you how WSDL types look like.
http://www.idoox.com/eap/wasp/index.html

Sincerely

Radovan

Radovan Janecek