Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Javed Mahmud <jm...@it.uts.edu.au> on 2002/12/12 06:45:55 UTC

Datbase Access

hello all!
I would like to know if there is some object like Database connection or
database pool which is available in Rundata object which can be used to
access other tables in the database from with in the portlet or
portletaction classes..
what is the difference between RunData and JetSpeedRunData. what added
features does Jetspeed Rundata has?

Thanks
Javed

Re: Datbase Access

Posted by Michael Rothrock <mi...@michaelrothrock.com>.
Jetspeed includes Torque which is designed for just such a purpose.

Look here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/torque/

Torque is beautiful.

-- Michael