Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Florent Paillot <fl...@inria.fr> on 2019/11/04 16:01:05 UTC

Security Groups default behavior

Hello,
I'm looking for the default behavior for Security Groups when using a shared network with SG support. Can't find it in the docs.
Are two VM in the same SG implicitly allowed to communicate with each other ?

Maybe i'm wrong but it's seemed to be the case with 4.9.3 (KVM) but not anymore with 4.11.3 (KVM).

Thanks

Re: Security Groups default behavior

Posted by Florent Paillot <fl...@inria.fr>.
Hi Paul,