Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org> on 2008/06/18 00:38:08 UTC

ant-contrib and ivy

I just noticed that ant-contrib was not building and was starting to
research it when I noticed that Stefan has already been working on
it.  I believe there is both an Ivy 1.4 dependency and Ivy 2.0
dependency in the current code base, so it may need both the "ivy" and
"ant-contrib-private-ivy" dependency to build.

Re: ant-contrib and ivy

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 17 Jun 2008, Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org> wrote:

> I just noticed that ant-contrib was not building and was starting to
> research it when I noticed that Stefan has already been working on
> it.

I saw the build error and assumed ant-contrib had switched to Ivy 2.0.
Strangely I've never seen a commit email for the change to
ant-contrib.

> I believe there is both an Ivy 1.4 dependency and Ivy 2.0 dependency
> in the current code base,

You are correct, thanks for fixing it.

Stefan