Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michael Sailer <Mi...@gmx.net> on 2010/11/23 13:45:02 UTC

Can't install axis2 code generator plugin in eclpise helios

Hello,

I try to install the axis2 code generator plugin in eclipse helios.

I have downloaded the plugin at this location http://apache.imsam.info//axis/axis2/java/core/1.5.3/axis2-eclipse-codegen-plugin-1.5.3.zip.

Then I followed the installation description on the axis2 website to install the plugin in eclipse.

Steps
- Unzip axis2-eclipse-codegen-plugin-1.5.3.zip
- Copy the file org.apache.axis2.eclipse.codegen.plugin_1.5.3.jar into the plugins direcotry of my eclipse installation.

After starting eclipse I have no entry called "Axis2 Code Generator" or anything similar in the dialog under "File->New->Others".

I use eclipse helios (eclipse-jee-helios-win32.zip)

Can anyone tell me how getting the plugin working in eclipse?
Thank you very much.

Greetings
Michael