Posted to dev@teaclave.apache.org by Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org> on 2022/11/11 05:39:05 UTC

Welcome Java TEE SDK to Teaclave

Dear Teaclave community,

After going through different logistics during these weeks, finally,
Java TEE SDK (origin name: JavaEnclave) has joined Teaclave as a
sub-project. [1]

Teaclave Java TEE SDK is a Java confidential computing programming
framework. It follows the host-and-enclave partition programming model
defined by Intel-SGX SDK. Teaclave Java TEE SDK provides an elegant
way to divide a java project into host and enclave modules, where the
enclave module is a provider of a user-defined service interface which
is similar to the Java SPI model. Teaclave Java TEE SDK could help you
to develop and build a Java confidential computing project with high
efficiency.

The repository of Java TEE SDK is:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-teaclave-java-tee-sdk

Initial committers of Java TEE SDK also join Teaclave as committers
and continue contribute to the project.

- Lei Yu (@yulei)
- Sanhong Li (@sanhongli)
- Shaojun Wang (@shaojunwang)
- Ziyi Lin (@ziyilin)

Let's welcome our new committers to the Teaclave community.

Best,
Mingshen

[1] https://teaclave.apache.org/blog/2022-10-17-accepting-java-enclave-proposal/

Re: Welcome Java TEE SDK to Teaclave