Posted to users@maven.apache.org by yi bo <bo...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2007/04/23 03:41:03 UTC

Is maven can auto checkout sourcecode from CVS-Server ?

Hey:
   Everyone!I have paid attention to maven   for some time.But now i have some problems.
   Awaiting for your help!

   i want to kown:
   Is  maven  can  auto checkout  project's  sourcecode from  CVS-Server   ?? At the same time ,we don't use the tools like cruisecontrol or  Continuum .
  But we configure the  project's  pom.xml like:

<scm>
  <connection>scm:cvs:pserver:name:password@192.168.0.1:/root/project1</connection>
 <developerConnection>scm:cvs:pserver:name:password@192.168.0.1:/root/project1</developerConnection>
 <tag>HEAD</tag>
</scm>

Awaiting for your help!

抢注雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件!
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com

Re: Is maven can auto checkout sourcecode from CVS-Server ?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
You can look at the Maven-SCM plugin : http://maven.apache.org/scm/plugins/index.html

Emmanuel