Posted to dev@openaz.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2015/09/08 17:57:13 UTC

Project updates

Hi all,

Some updates:

1) I've added a Jenkins job for OpenAz here:

https://builds.apache.org/job/OpenAz-master/

It polls the source code every 15 minutes + launches a build if any changes
have been made since the last build. I'm not entirely sure if notifications
are working properly yet, but will sort these out later if needed.

2) I added a new version "1.0.0" to the JIRA.

3) I wrote a blog post with some code in github showing how to use Apache
OpenAz with Apache CXF to authorize web service invocations - any feedback
welcome here:

http://coheigea.blogspot.ie/2015/09/authorization-for-web-services-using.html

I want to spend a small bit more time just looking at what requirements I
might have for the PDP and seeing how we might tackle them in the project.
Then I will start creating JIRAs.

Has any work been done on creating a website? Any progress on the legal
side of things with some of the committers?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Project updates

Posted by "DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM)" <pd...@research.att.com>.
Colm,

Thanks for doing these items.

I had committed to doing the website but got a little stuck with the
Apache CFM. I¹ll try to get something up by the end of this week.

Thanks,

Pam