Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Paolo Cristofanelli <cr...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/18 16:10:50 UTC

Measure Job Execution Time

I would like to measure exactly the job execution time when executing a job
in standalone mode. The result provided by the web interface is not
accurate enough. I have seen the answer provided at this link
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/34243365/measure-job-execution-time-in-flink
,
but it seems that when executing the program in Flink last
system.out.println is ignored and therefore, I have no way of accessing the
job time in this way.

Thanks for your attention,
Paolo

Re: Measure Job Execution Time

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Paolo,

could it be that there is an exception being thrown and that's why the last
println is not executed? I assume that you want to measure the time of a
batch program, right?

Cheers,
Till