Posted to users@camel.apache.org by helander <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/17 13:19:27 UTC

CDI in 2.11

The page at http://camel.apache.org/camel-2110-release.html mentions that a
lot of new features will be available in relation to CDI. Is there some
place where more information about the upcoming features is available?

Thanks

Lars

Re: CDI in 2.11

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
No, it should be up to date.
If you miss the documentation of a specific feature which is already in our
SCM, feel free to raise an JIRA at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL

Best,
Christian