Posted to user@ode.apache.org by ZHAO Wenfeng <zh...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/19 03:59:09 UTC

Re: Re: Re: A suspectable bug of 1.3.3 - AxisFault: Two services cannothavesame name

Hello Alex,

	FYR, I reproduced the fault on my computer just now and got the whole console output of ODE (and Axis2 if any) of a run of Tomcat during which the fault took place. See the attachment.   And 'll post it to the Jira too right now.

    Thank you all a lot!

Regards,
Wenfeng

ZHAO Wenfeng (赵文峰)