Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Niklaus Giger <ni...@member.fsf.org> on 2012/04/27 09:54:45 UTC

Tags 1.4.4 upto 1.4.6 not present in git

Hi

I recently wanted to switch to the 1.4.6 of buildr in my local git checkout,
but was unable to do so. Only tags up to 1.4.3 are present.

Would it be difficult to add these tags?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

--
Niklaus Giger

Re: Tags 1.4.4 upto 1.4.6 not present in git

Posted by Niklaus Giger <ni...@member.fsf.org>.
Hi

I agree with you that I can see all the tags now. E.g
> git tag -l
> 1.3.0
<..>
> 1.4.3
> 1.4.5
> 1.4.6
works perfectly. But last week it didn't work.
Also today
> git checkout 1.4.6
> Previous HEAD position was cfa6df1... Release 1.4.3
> HEAD is now at 1df36b5... Release 1.4.6
works like a charm, which it didn't last week. No idea what triggered the
change. Consulted my /var/log/apt/history.log and didn't see any updates of
git.

Also today I was able to call in my buildr4osgi checkout "braid update buildr
1.4.6" , which fail last week and triggered my questions about not seeing the
tags in my buildr checkout.

Sorry for the noise and thanks for your feedback.

Best regards

Niklaus

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
Hi,

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: Tags 1.4.4 upto 1.4.6 not present in git

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
Hi,

I believe that the tags are auto created from subversion tags. Next week I
will have a look at creating the correct structure in subversion to make it
flow through into git.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald