Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by gudachari007 <gu...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/10 23:08:41 UTC

Re: 1.2.3 war deployment fails on glassfish container. [solved]

Ted, are you saying you had to configer SMTP server to enalble notifications?

I am getting following error when continuum tiies to send email
notification; do I need to setup somekind of email server on glassfish to
send out notifications?

2009-08-10 14:00:00,883 [pool-1-thread-1] ERROR
org.apache.maven.continuum.notif
ication.DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher  - Error while trying to use
the
mail notifier.
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.NotificationException: Exception
while s
ending message.
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier.se
ndMessage(MailContinuumNotifier.java:652)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier.bu
ildComplete(MailContinuumNotifier.java:402)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier.bu
ildComplete(MailContinuumNotifier.java:282)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier.se
ndMessage(MailContinuumNotifier.java:260)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationD
ispatcher.sendNotification(DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:201)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationD
ispatcher.sendNotification(DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:184)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationD
ispatcher.buildComplete(DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:96)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.end
Build(DefaultBuildController.java:241)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.bui
ld(DefaultBuildController.java:195)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.e
xecuteTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:50)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Exe
cutorRunnable$1.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:116)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdap