Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Michael Schmitt <sc...@TI.Uni-Trier.DE> on 2003/06/12 08:49:36 UTC

DB 4.1 problems?

Hello,

in the mailing list, there was a discussion about problems with Berkeley
DB 4.1. Do you think it is reasonable to move back to 4.0.14? If yes,
what is the easiest way to transform the repository? (I guess that DB
4.0 and 4.1 are not compatible, are they)

Kind regards, Michael

Re: DB 4.1 problems?

Posted by Timothee Besset <tt...@idsoftware.com>.
You need to dump the repository from the 4.1 setup, rework everything back
to 4.0, and then reload the repository.

dump/reload operation is explained in the book (personnaly I think I'm
waiting till next release to proceed to the same downgrade)

TTimo