Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by François Thillen <fr...@gmx.net> on 2012/04/09 18:18:53 UTC

Enumeration java2wsdl

Dear Axis developer team

I am very impressed about you java2wsdl maven plugin. I am using it in our
project and we are very happy with it. Although, we recognized the fixed bug
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3967 and we just need this
feature.

I wanted to ask you, if it could be possible that you release a 1.6.x, with
the fixed bug? If there is a way I could help, just send me a message.

Thank you very much

Best regards

François Thillen

Re: Enumeration java2wsdl

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 4:08 PM, François Thillen <fr...@gmx.net> wrote:

> Thank you for your fast reply.****
>
> ** **
>
> I want to ask, if there is a release date for the 1.7.0 fixed? Or do you
> maybe an area, when the release could be?

At the moment we don't have any plan about 1.7.0 release. Axis2 1.6.2 is
next to go which I planning to start early next week. Still we have number
of pending tasks for 1.7.0 release most probably you can expect 1.7.0
release within this year.

Thanks !

RE: Enumeration java2wsdl

Re: Enumeration java2wsdl