Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/28 07:28:17 UTC

Re: git wip incubator-kafka.git

Chris,

I plan to submit an infra ticket for the post graduation items. One of the
subtasks will be to move our svn repo to a new location (w/o incubator). We
could either reuse your ticket and ask for a new repo name or we could
close your ticket and create a new one. Which one would you prefer?

Thanks,

Jun

Posted by Chris Burroughs <ch...@gmail.com>.
Not sure what infra prefers, new ticket makes sense to me.

By move the svn location, you mean move git as part of graduation, right?