Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Zhihong Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/25 20:56:32 UTC

[email] DKIM Signing

Was looking for a DKIM signing solution for Commons Email but can't find anything that can be easily integrated so I wrote a library to do this. I would like to contribute the code back to the Email library. Wonder if there are any interests.

The library is small (about 1000 lines of code). It makes very little change to the library itself and it has no performance impact if signing is not used.

Thanks!

Zhihong

Re: [email] DKIM Signing

Posted by Zhihong Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
I just submitted a feature request but code is not attached yet. Did this for a day job so  I need to get my employer's approval before I can do that. That should take a few weeks.

Besides, the code is still in QA. I like to run it in production for a few weeks before I submit it.

Thanks!

Zhihong

Re: [email] DKIM Signing

Posted by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com>.