Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/15 17:29:15 UTC

Connecting to a kerberized HBase 2 instance

Can the 1.1.2 client connect to a kerberized HBase 2 instance? We're stuck
on NiFi 1.8.0 for now and someone upgraded us to HBase 2.0 for our new VMs.
I can backport the NAR, but wanted to check. Getting a lot of
ConnectionLoss errors from ZooKeeper looking for /hbase-secure and other
things from the new installation and am trying to limit the range of
possible problems here.

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Connecting to a kerberized HBase 2 instance

Posted by James Srinivasan <ja...@gmail.com>.
For us, we did a major HDP 2.6 -> 3.0 upgrade. This upgraded HBase to
2.x, and I was pleasantly surprised to find our NiFi flows (using
HBase_1_1_2_ClientService) just worked with their previous settings.

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Srinivasan <ja...@gmail.com>.