Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Binny Gopinath Sreevas <bi...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/01 06:36:13 UTC

Re: Request for guidance - Setting up Salary Loan Products for a B-to-B-to-C Environment

Hi Vinayak,

Nothing specific comes to mind without understanding fully your use cases.

Isn't it possible to setup your partners as offices - and allowing their
staff to update the loan repayments themselves directly into Fineract? Why
offices - because then you can ensure that one partner company's data is
not mixed up with another partner company's data. This way - they would be
able to respond themselves to queries from their employees regarding
account statements, loan balance, repayments etc.

And / Or have a custom upload of repayments via a CSV or Excel file upload
for capturing repayments from companies.
Do feel free to reach out to me if you would like to discuss more.

Thanks
Binny

Posted by Vinayak Javaly <vi...@urgent.vc>.
Hi Binny.  I've thought about the idea you are proposing, setting up each
customer as an office.  FYI, the only people directly interacting with
Fineract will be my company's employees.  We will provide our customers
(companies) with a portal where they can only see data on their employees.
This portal will combine info from Fineract with data from the CRM we are
developing.

I think it would be helpful if we could speak further about our
implementation and how we plan to incorporate Fineract.  When is a good
time to speak?   For your time planning purpose, I'm based in NYC.

Thanks in advance.

Vinayak

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 2:36 AM Binny Gopinath Sreevas <