Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@caraldi.com> on 2012/03/05 15:09:53 UTC

JSON protocol for the Python language

Hi there,

I can't find the JSON protocol in the Python modules.  I'm using the
current version 0.9.0 from Git.

Any idea how to serialize a thrift struct to json?

Thanks in advance,
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot

Re: JSON protocol for the Python language

Posted by Dvir Volk <dv...@gmail.com>.
Out of curiosity, may i ask what exactly do you need the json for?

sent from my Sinclair ZX48

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@caraldi.com>.

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
The python lib is missing the json protocol currently. I started working on it and havnt had time to finish it yet

-Jake