Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by nmittal <nm...@rblt.com> on 2009/05/14 21:23:09 UTC

CMS: Unknown exception

I am writing a high volume tick handler (25000 msgs/sec). Everything works
fine for some time and then I get...

unable to allocate memory for mutex; resize mutex region
caught unknown exception
        FILE: activemq/core/ActiveMQConsumer.cpp, LINE: 505
        FILE: activemq/core/ActiveMQSessionExecutor.cpp, LINE: 189

This could be because there is something wrong with a particular message.
However I am posting here because of the first line.. "unable to allocate
memory for mutex; resize mutex region"

any help is highly appreciated.. I'll investigate if this is bcoz of a
message in the meantime.

thanks
Nishant

Re: CMS: Unknown exception

Posted by nmittal <nm...@rblt.com>.
Tim, please ignore this message. As I suspected, it was a bad message.

BTW, I am using 2.2.5

thanks
Nishant

Re: CMS: Unknown exception